Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Oh dear...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 9, '14, 9:53 pm 
I never thought this day would ever come, but it looks like Shaq Fu is getting a sequel. I thought it was a joke at first, but Shaq himself confirmed it at CES 2014.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jan/ ... -fu-works/

What next, a sequel to Kazaam?

Post subject: Re: Oh dear...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 9, '14, 10:17 pm 
I saw that too. I think, and hope for the good of all humanity that he is just kidding around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, '14, 9:08 am 
A Shaq Fu sequel ? ? OMG ! The first one was.... humm how to say that ! (and a french game ^^ by Delphine Software :) )...far to be very good ! ;)
What did it takes them to try this ? :o

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 6:57 am 
:hypnotized: What manner of hideous demon has possesed this man and convinced him that the world would ever want a sequel to Shaq-Fu?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 8:50 am 
TWEEG : Very well sumed up ! Yes, some games MUST stay "hiden" in video games old corridors, and must not be "revived" ! What an horror but ...what if it's going to be a good surprise ? :)
(I don't think it'll ever be ! But let's just wait ! )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 12:38 pm 
The only thing I can think of that would be even worse would be reviving Cheetahmen.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 12:48 pm 
There were so many "great games" (ironicaly speaking ! ;: ) that it will be possible to make a sort of "wish list" of awful games and give the idea to the developpers to try to make a great sequel from them ! :rofl:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 9:33 pm 
Wolf Bird wrote:The only thing I can think of that would be even worse would be reviving Cheetahmen.

I'll at least give this to Cheetahmen: the main theme is VERY catchy.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, '14, 10:05 pm 
I've never tried cheetahmen but I see what this game looks like : so I'll try it asap and I'll especially listen very well at its main theme and choose goor headphones :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, '14, 4:20 am 
I can grant that to Cheetahmen. But if that's the game's only selling point, you KNOW something is seriously wrong.

Page 1 of 1  [ 10 posts ]