Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, '12, 7:12 am 
Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding No Experience Necessary by Snorb. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in No Experience Necessary. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help Snorb in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of No Experience Necessary. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, '12, 4:08 am 
Well, I like what I've seen so far. The characters are interesting and you did some great world building set up in that chapter. It felt like a very natural flow of conversation and dropped a lot of hints at the depth of the concept. I look forward to seeing more!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, '12, 2:20 am 
I know I said this elsewhere already, but I figured I might as well post as long as I'm already logged in. ;)

I liked this story. Of course, I don't know where/how it fits into your grand scheme, but I thought it was intriguing and gave enough information without being a total info dump (for example, I thought the part with the different races was really well done). The ending may have been a tad heavy-handed, but I know how difficult writing endings can be. <_<

It's always good to see Kyle Surlent living on somewhere, in whatever form he may take! :D

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]