Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: The band called BREAD
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, '12, 9:20 pm 
I remember back in 1995 when I first heard that there was a music group called "Bread", I thought it was so funny. XD I've been checking them out recently due to my fascination with 60s, 70s, 80s and early 90s music growing over the past 13 years. The first song I ever heard by them was this ballad:

Post subject: Re: The band called BREAD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, '12, 9:45 pm 
I've just listened to it and that's not too bad! I'm not really into ballads but that's a good one :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, '12, 11:45 pm 
A very beautiful song, and Bread was/is a very famous rock group! :clap:

Enjoyed listening to that...thanks for posting it MrKite! So happy to hear you are enjoying some of these classic songs from previous generations. They are some of the best songs ever!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, '12, 12:26 pm 
Yes, a lot of "old generations" songs are (for some of them) far better from very new one :) After, it's always a matter of loving some sort of musics.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, '12, 8:23 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:A very beautiful song, and Bread was/is a very famous rock group! :clap:

Enjoyed listening to that...thanks for posting it MrKite! So happy to hear you are enjoying some of these classic songs from previous generations. They are some of the best songs ever!! :)

Agreed! You know I really respect you for liking so many classic groups! Soft rock! It may be soft, but it still rocks! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, '12, 12:54 am 
I've not heard of this band before. They may have a silly name, but that was a good song. Thanks for sharing it with us, you've expanded my horizons a bit today. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, '12, 12:09 pm 
THOUL : same for me, I've never heard of it before but now... good one and thanks again about sharing it here, Mr Kite.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]