Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 

Captive Palman

Captive Palman

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, '12, 12:01 am 
When exploring the underground passage connecting Palma's northern and southern continents, Alis and her friends find this man. It seems he has been captured and left in the tunnel to die. After freeing him from his bonds, the team learns that he was apparently working for Doctor Mad. He might have been planning to sell Myau to the doctor, but those plans went poorly for him. After a long conversation, the party lets him flee. This encounter replaces a man in Phantasy Star who mentioned that polymeteral can be purchased in Abion, and seems to be required to trigger the encounter with Dr. Mad in Phantasy Star generation 1.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, '12, 8:32 pm 
He may have been trying to sell Myau to the mad doctor and they let him flee???? They were certainly generous if you ask me. :evil:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, '12, 10:22 pm 
Yes, VERY generous....:( Poor Myau about all the Musk Cats ... :(

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, '12, 11:05 am 
One thing about the heroes in this game that I like is: they generally don't fight humans. Aside from Lassic at least, anyway, but he's a special case. There are plenty of games were the heroes have to go around killing other people, but this is not one of those.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, '12, 12:04 pm 
Interesting precision here :
maybe Dr Mad has killed some humans about his experiments ? I don't know but maybe.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]