Page 1 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, '07, 12:19 am 
Out of all the enemies in PS, which one intimidated you the most?

Personaly, I was both impressed and intimidated by Re-Faze. The little guy is unimaginably strong, and yet he just looks like a ball of fire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, '07, 12:32 am 
I think that the most intimidating enemy was the 3 witches or whatever they were, Lassics/Lachiec or whatever he's calling himself this time's guards. They were a really tough fight considering you have to already venture through the whole cave just to get to them. And they weren't the easiest fight anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, '07, 1:15 am 
I agree. It always took me so long to defeat those blasted things!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, '07, 5:14 am 
Lashiec in PSIV. He was huge and incredibly strong for that point in the game. More than once, he wiped out my team and I had to grind their levels up higher. His castle was a good atmosphere for the whole "I'll turn you into zombies!" thing he was pulling, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, '07, 9:50 am 
I think each game had their own enemies that were pretty intimidating.

PSI - N/A (none come to mind, really)

PSII - Blasters. Especially when you first run into them and they have a field day blasting the entire party! :faint: (being at a low level didn't help much either, needless to say)

PSIII - Gnashers. Along with another enemy that appears in LaShute, Gnashers always killed the weaker people in my party with one shot. I hate 'em. :D

PSIV - The first Dark Force you find in PSIV. The large, pulsing thing always creeped me out! :yuck: I always thought this fight was pretty tough, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, '07, 4:36 pm 
Quote:PSIII - Gnashers. Along with another enemy that appears in LaShute, Gnashers always killed the weaker people in my party with one shot. I hate 'em.
Yeah not only are they strong, but they just look creepy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 1:50 am 
Gnashers... they were the dinosaurs, right? I hated that whole group of enemies. One hit kills all around. Nasty buggers, they were!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 2:20 am 
If I remember correctly, they were rabbits with some sort of alien chest burster lookning thing that popped from their stomachs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 1:40 pm 
Thoul wrote:Gnashers... they were the dinosaurs, right? I hated that whole group of enemies. One hit kills all around. Nasty buggers, they were!
They were white dinosaurs with purple stripes. From what I recall, they appeared in Aridia in the 3rd generation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, '07, 7:41 pm 
Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, with the purple stripes and all. It makes you wonder what kind of crazy person would turn loose man eating dinosaurs on an enclosed space ship.

Page 1 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next