Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 21, '12, 6:16 pm 
I will start posting mine as soon as somebody else makes a post here.

Last edited by MMXPERT on Mon May 21, '12, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, '12, 1:04 am 
I wish I didn't always delete photos from my iPod, because I took a pic of a strange glitch in the iOS version of PSII: after a battle, the party was standing in the middle of the water (STANDING, not riding the Jet Scooter), but like I already said, I deleted it :bang:
When I have more free time I'll try to replicate the glitch and post a pic of it on here. I'm sorry that I don't have anything for now, though.

Last edited by Flames of Yagami on Tue May 22, '12, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, '12, 10:19 am 
Interesting but yes what a pity you deleted this picture but thanks for the info :)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, '12, 10:31 am 
Hm, that's a new one to me. I wonder if standing in the water is possible in the original versions or if this is a bug introduced only in this more recent release.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, '12, 11:52 am 
After the Skeleton Jesus... , another miracle ? ;)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, '12, 12:32 pm 
Cmon ppl, PICTURES!

PostPosted: Wed May 23, '12, 12:44 am 
That is a good one! But what always sort of amused me about the Destruction combo is that you could general do more damage if you used each attack individually (excepting Rika's deban, that is).

PostPosted: Wed May 23, '12, 1:53 am 
Thoul wrote:Hm, that's a new one to me. I wonder if standing in the water is possible in the original versions or if this is a bug introduced only in this more recent release.

I'm pretty sure the iOS version is just a ROM (modified to have virtual buttons of course), so I'd imagine it'd work on the original carts and the collections. Sadly, I'm starting to think it was a "once in a blue moon" glitch instead of an exploitable one.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, '12, 8:06 pm 
bump :P

PostPosted: Mon May 28, '12, 11:18 pm 
I hope everyone finds these pictures as cool/interesting as I do.
Sorry about the poor quality, but these are pics taken of my tv with my phone because this is not a hack, this happened on my actual cartridge of Phantasy Star 1.
All save files show as blank and any one I choose loads up to this.
That's the Uzo space port, which the public spaceships don't go to, it makes the take off sound then nothing happens.
More to come in more posts.

Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next