Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Third Generation Heroes

Third Generation Heroes

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Third Generation Heroes
PostPosted: Fri Apr 6, '12, 3:16 am 
After reading Ozaki-sensei's story of the four princes meeting each other, I wondered what it would be like if the four of them hung out on Earth, what they would wear, what music they would like, etc.
It's a pretty fun hobby. You should try it sometime.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 6, '12, 10:01 am 
doncair99 wrote:After reading Ozaki-sensei's story of the four princes meeting each other, I wondered what it would be like if the four of them hung out on Earth, what they would wear, what music they would like, etc.
It's a pretty fun hobby. You should try it sometime.

Ozaki sensei's story ? Never heard about it ! Where can you find this or "read" this ? I love to learn about new things everyday !:)
Nice drawing as always : hope you'll continue and share it with us !

PostPosted: Fri Apr 6, '12, 5:38 pm 
Quote: Ozaki sensei's story ? Never heard about it ! Where can you find this or "read" this ? I love to learn about new things everyday !:)
Nice drawing as always : hope you'll continue and share it with us !

Oh! It's really funny! I'll upload it here for you! How about that?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 6, '12, 10:23 pm 
Yes I agree ! Of course ! Thanks a lot in advance !:)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 7, '12, 2:58 am 
It is interesting to wonder about what one's favorite characters might be like if they lived on Earth. And for PSIII, it's even super relevant given one of the endings. Seeing everyone in fantasy armor and clothing is great, but sometimes a little more relaxed environment is a great change.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 7, '12, 10:17 am 
Thanks again for the links ! Excellent work from Ozaki sensei.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 7, '12, 11:42 am 
Very nice, your style and colouring in this particular drawing is very appealing. Love to see some more sometime. :up:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 8, '12, 1:45 am 
Hey, that's a terrific drawing!! They all look very interesting drawn like that and with that premise of being on earth.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 8, '12, 9:27 am 
The contrast between the characters, from a sort of "medieval period" and their "actual" dressings is very interesting !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, '14, 5:16 pm 
I really like their individual looks here: how cute they are and how each one has a different personality, evident in their body language. Well done.

Page 1 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next