Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, '11, 5:58 am 
Ok, just went and finished my voting. I can hardly wait to see what the results are. :)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, '11, 1:48 pm 
I hope PSIV will win!! Thats a great game... PSIV will win =D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, '11, 7:36 am 
Hey, I live fairly close to DC. Maybe we could have a meet-up next year to see this exhibit!

PostPosted: Fri May 6, '11, 12:31 am 
PSI and PSIV won their categories! Yay!

PostPosted: Fri May 6, '11, 4:26 am 
Awesome, the Phantasy Star games are going to have great representation in this exhibit! I'm glad it worked out so well. It's a pity Phantasy Star Online didn't succeed as well, but Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia were extremely strong competition.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, '12, 11:24 pm 
I went and saw it this weekend, and I had totally forgotten that we had a thread about it on this very site! But there it was...PSI and IV both featured. I was pleased to see Shadow of the Colossus and Okami also be represented on the Playstation 2, and some other very worthy games on other systems, like Portal. No EarthBound, though. :( But still, pretty awesome. Go see the exhibit if you get the chance, it's pretty neat!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, '12, 12:02 pm 
Never heard about it before...but now I know ! Nice thing but I'm sure to not be able to go see the exhibit but if someone is going, don't forget to take some photos !!:)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, '12, 1:38 pm 
I would have, but there were WAY too many people around for it to be very feasible.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, '12, 10:26 pm 
Ah ok but the most important is that you saw it ! :)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, '12, 3:59 am 
I'm jealous, CW. I'd love to go see the exhibit, but I'm afraid it's not going to be close enough to my area. I looked at the tour locations the exhibit will visit during the summer, but even the closest ones are too far of a drive.

Page 2 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next