Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, '12, 4:36 pm 
Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding A Life Changing Experience by tilinelson2. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in A Life Changing Experience. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help tilinelson2 in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of A Life Changing Experience. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, '12, 8:19 am 
Interesting story. Enjoyed it very much. We never know how our lives might be changed by an encounter with someone else and how they are feeling and this story shows how such a life can be influenced by all that.

Enjoyed the remark about the Kool-Aid also. :)

Great story.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, '12, 12:56 am 
I'm glad you liked it. I feel so happy when someone reads and likes my stories, and you have been a great source of happiness for me lately, SS1 :D

The good thing about Phantasy Star is that, as Algo seems to have a close tie with Earth, I can use those anachronisms like the Kool-aid freely :p

Thanks for the kind review!

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]