Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prehistoric Isle in 1930
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, '12, 8:31 am 
So I’ve finally gotten around to trying out my PSP copy of SNK Arcade Classics 0, when I stumbled upon this crazy little shooter originally made in 1989. Prehistoric Isle in 1930 the name is a bit of a mouthful, but it’s a true classic shooting game in my opinion. I sat down and beat the game in about half an hour or so; but I personally haven’t had such fun playing a shooting game since I payed Fantasy Zone on the master system.

You take on the role of an old war-styled plane, and instead of shooting space ships, aliens, and giant robots, your enemies come in the forms of dinosaurs, cavemen :lol: and giant bugs. Just felt I had to ramble about it, definitely a pretty unique game in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, '12, 4:10 am 
Wow, that is certainly different from the typical futuristic, space bound shooter fare. A biplane shooting dinosaurs, cavemen, and giant bats... whoever created this concept was certainly thinking outside the box. It looks like a fun game to play, though. The power ups seemed just as creative as the setting.

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]