Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ] 

Bright Eyed Mieu

Bright Eyed Mieu

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, '11, 12:00 am 
Back in the day, game manuals included instructions on how to care for your newly acquired cartridges. Manual designers, at least those in Japan, had some fun with this by including colorful illustrations indicating what owners should not do to the games.

Mieu brings a new type of warning to players: beware of eye strain. At least, I think that's what she is trying to tell us in this Phantasy Star III manual illustration. Gamers should always take a break occasionally to allow their eyes to rest and refocus on something other than a screen. We can see that Mieu's eyes are bright and clear, so she must take great care to follow this advice.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, '11, 4:58 pm 
Good advice about the eye strain, etc.

And, I like Mieu's eyes there...they actually look like eyes, and not like some of the other pics we've seen previously. :wink:

I should take this advice to heart. I was playing Plants and Zombies the other night and I played so much and so long that for awhile everything was a bit blurry, lol. That's when I knew I needed to take a break, turn the PC off, and go to bed. :lol:

Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]