Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 12:20 am 
Personly I was in tears when I first listened to the music in PSIII when you start the game as Rhys.
Second would have to be Age of fables. I can't even listen to "her last breathe" anymore without breaking down in tears. Requim of Lutz is nice meditation music. Thray.. my ears cherish you the most. I remember sitting on my bed as a kid with a cassete player that was bigger than I was and recording Thray on my television. I wore that tape down so quickly.. I wouldn;t ever stop listening to it. -sigh- Good times.. Good times. =]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 12:41 am 
PSI: Palma's theme when you're exploring. It's just happy and up-beat -- couldn't get enough of it when I was playing through the game for the first time. I also liked Dezo's theme; it gave it a sense of mystery.

PSII: Violation (when you're going through Dezo's dungeons) is good. It was kind of eerie, but it was very suiting. Again, I liked Dezo's theme in this one as well.

PSIII: So much music from this game that I loved! The main theme, Laya's hidden world, Satellite, LaShute, Anger, the ending themes...I loved all the music! :mrgreen:

PSIV: I don't think I could list all the music I liked from PSIV, but there's many. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 2:22 am 
Requiem was nice and soothing, a perfect fit for Esper Mansion. Ooze really got my blood pumping and built up adrenaline for the final battle. I like Organic Beat, too. It's a nice rhythmic piece.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 5:57 am 
Ah yes. let's not leave out Fal. =] It fits Rika so well. It just sounds so innocent.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 9:05 am 
I only really liked the music from PS4, I liked Thray, Fal, Her last breath, Pain, A happy settlement, both promising futures, Pao Pao! lol, the Staff roll was interesting, the tonue music with the barking dogs in the backround, XD, and the Peguin is stealing your food song.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, '07, 2:49 am 
*! The Dezo penguinds Pwn. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, '10, 2:40 pm 
If we're talking about musical pieces that had some influence over us and not simply the ones that we like, I'd say the main theme to PSIII has probably been that piece. The piece never left my mind after I played that game some 18 some-odd years ago and I think is always a reminder of my first experience with it, and thus has helped my fandom of the series.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, '10, 4:15 pm 
Her Last Breath from PSIV and Power and Exclaim from PS2.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]