Page 2 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 7:50 am 
*! XD Well... If he was with Laya, then yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 7:53 am 
Rika: I watched my old teacher blow his brains out and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Wren: I pwnt the dude that hi-jacked Kuran and all I got was this lousy T-shirt

Zio worshipers: We watched the the rising and falling of a self proclaimed god and all we got were these one size fits all T-shirt!

Miun: I've been searching this damn desert for since Phantasy Star II..... and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!?!?!?

Last edited by Heikabuchi on Sat Nov 10, '07, 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 9:25 am 
Heikabuchi wrote:Meiu: I've been searching this damn desert for since Phantasy Star II..... and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!?!?!?
That's Miun you're thinking of. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 6:31 pm 
And you forgot to put "....for Orakio since...." XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 8:44 pm 
Tsunami wrote:
Heikabuchi wrote:Meiu: I've been searching this damn desert for since Phantasy Star II..... and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!?!?!?
That's Miun you're thinking of. ;)
Oh yeah! My bad! xD

Sparky the great wrote:And you forgot to put "....for Orakio since...." XD

Oopsies. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 2:36 am 
These are all great! :rofl: If there are ever t-shirts printed up for this site, we'll have to vote and see which one(s) of these should be on one.

Mieu: I waited by this lake and didn't blink for 1,000 years, and all I got was a lovesick prince and this lousy t-shirt!

Lutz: 1,000 years of cryosleep, saving Algo twice, founding the Espers, and all I got was this lousy telepathy ball!

Adan: I got to marry my father's old girlfriend and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Rhys: My bride is from the enemy nation and all I got from finding her was this lousy black eye!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 4:35 am 
Kyra: I got mauled by canivorous trees and all I got was a lousy torch... that I have to return after a single use!?!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 4:39 am 
Thoul wrote:These are all great! :rofl: If there are ever t-shirts printed up for this site, we'll have to vote and see which one(s) of these should be on one.
That sounds like a good idea! :yes:

Quote:Adan: I got to marry my father's old girlfriend and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!
Wasn't that Aron? Since Laya joins him. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 5:07 am 
Probably was, I get Adan and Aron mixed up all the time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, '07, 8:56 am 
Tomato toma...to? How would you put that phase on a computer? Tomato Tomaato? XD

Alys: I sacraficed my life to save my partner and all I got was a lousy funeral!

Page 2 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next