Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 

Retro Gamer 65 page 16

Retro Gamer 65 page 16

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Sat May 21, '11, 12:10 am 
As part of means of announcing the then upcoming release of Phantasy Star 0, Retro Gamer featured a two page spread on the entire series. The first page is mostly a summary of the past games, mentioning all of the original saga other than the Phantasy Star II Text Adventures. Particular focus is given to Phantasy Star, a theme that continues on the next page of the article.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, '11, 1:14 am 
I feel glad I bought that magazine and uploaded it for here. Though I didn't notice that they made a mistake (on the next page I believe) with the MAGs until someone else pointed it out. =D

PostPosted: Tue May 24, '11, 5:46 am 
Thanks again for sending those along, Atlin. :) I wouldn't have known about this magazine for years, if ever, if not for your contribution.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 3:20 pm 
That article really makes me realize how much I want another traditional Phantasy Star. It's been so long, and so many other games are getting retro-style entries again. As long as it was done with care it could be amazing.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, '11, 7:56 pm 
Atlinsmere wrote:I feel glad I bought that magazine and uploaded it for here.

Thanks for sharing it with us, Atlin. :clap:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, '11, 4:19 am 
Bragatyr wrote:That article really makes me realize how much I want another traditional Phantasy Star. It's been so long, and so many other games are getting retro-style entries again. As long as it was done with care it could be amazing.

Yeah, it would be great if Sega would take advantage of the retro revival to promote Phantasy Star. There would be some great potential in an episodic game based on the classic PS style.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]