Page 1 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 10:00 pm 
I bet you've seen or heard of them before. There are these various T-shirts out there that say things like "I saved the Princess and all I got was this lousy T-shirt." There are lots of different themes, but all end with "and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."

What would your favorite Phantasy Star characters have on their T-shirts? Like these examples.

Odin: I was turned to stone and all I got was this lousy t-shirt! :medusa:
Pana: I survived Molcum and all I got was this lousy t-shirt! :gloomy:
Lashiec: I was reincarnated as a zombie and all I got was this lousy t-shirt! :zombie:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 10:15 pm 
Rika: I finally walked outdoors for the first time and then Seed blew up, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Chaz: I survived a crash-landing on Dezoris, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Rune: I'm stuck with shorty and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Holt: I was turned to stone, then restored by Hahn and his friends and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Demi: I was captured by Zio and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Rocky: Whimper, whimper. (I got away from that mean little girl, but then I was dog-napped by some people with cake and taken back there and and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!)

Boy: I was eaten alive by a giant slug and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Alys: I put my life on the line and take the hit from Zio's black wave for Chaz, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 10:24 pm 
:rofl: I love the Rune, Rocky, and the Boy ones! They're all great, but those three made me really LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 10:36 pm 
The whole team: I save the world from ultimate darkness, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 10:40 pm 
Aideo super dog, rocky: I ran all the way from Aideo to Monsen and all I gat was a lousy T-shirt? Im a dog! I can't even wear a shirt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 10:49 pm 
Rolf: I found out I was Alis Landale's last living descendant, and all I got was her lousy T-shirt.

Nei: I sacrificed my life for Rolf and his friends, and all I got was this lousy catgirl suit!

Rudo: I was with Rolf since the beginning, and all I got was this lousy-ass muscle shirt!

Amy: I risked life and limb to heal Rolf, Anna, and Hugh, and all I got was this subpar T-shirt. How embarassing. u_u

Hugh: I took the hits so the real Protectors of Algo could go on, and all I got was this lousy non-armored T-shirt!

Anna: (not wearing a T-shirt) My past was on that lousy T-shirt!

Kain: Ah was the only one that could bust up 'em robots real durn good, and all Ah gawt was this lousy T-shirt!

Shir: Rolf brought me to an armory in Piata, and all I stole was this lousy T-shirt!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 11:18 pm 
:rofl: Those are perfect Snorb! Great twists on the "all I got" part!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 8, '07, 11:45 pm 
Alis Landale: Hey where did my favorite T-shirt go?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 12:02 am 
That's why PSII is my favorite game of the series- so easy to get all eight characters done. ^_^

Oh, and...

Sean: I'm my own cousin, and all I got was this lousy Garment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 9, '07, 3:06 am 
Snorb wrote:Sean: I'm my own cousin, and all I got was this lousy Garment.
Is it even possible to be related to yourself like that? xD

Page 1 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next