Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Zombie Guide
PostPosted: Wed Mar 9, '11, 7:37 pm 
I was at the Library this past week and very surprised to find a book titled "The Zombie Survival Guide" by Max Brooks. It was a New York Times bestseller book with over a million copies in print. Needless to say, I just had to check this book out to read. :yes:

I haven't really begun reading it yet, but it supposedly has lessons for surviving a zombie attack, and lots of other things related to zombies. You never know when that information might come in handly. :wink:

I still can't figure out if this books is for real, or just a big joke of some kind, lol.

Should be entertaining to read though. :wink:

Has anyone else read this book?? If so, what did you think of it?

Post subject: Re: Zombie Guide
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, '11, 6:47 pm 
I've heard of it, I think, but never read it. If it's humorous, it might be fun to read at some point. Of course, it might also ruin any future zombie movies for you, because you'll be wondering why those people didn't read this book. :lol:

Post subject: Re: Zombie Guide
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, '11, 6:41 am 
I own it (it was a birthday present from my brother, who knows how much I love zombie video games)
Its pretty entertaining, it explains everything from the best ways to kill a zombie to what you'll to survive in hiding or on the run. In the back of the book it lists cases of zombie outbreaks, the kind of stuff you'd see in tabloids.

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]