Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, '11, 9:24 pm 
Hello,

You may use this topic to share your thoughts regarding In the Wake of Righteousness by H-Man. When reviewing, try to go into detail about what you enjoy or feel could be improved in In the Wake of Righteousness. Both praise and constructive criticism intended to help H-Man in future endeavors are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive comments.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of In the Wake of Righteousness. If you would like to discuss another writing, please do so in that writing's review thread.

Thanks,
Fringes of Algo Staff

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, '11, 9:33 pm 
A short and pleasant fic, develops the life of one NPC, giving him lots more meaning than he has in the game. It also shows that twisted Orakio/Laya law facet: people can't kill the others, but robots and monsters can. Poor man, sacrificed himself for the good of the world.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, '11, 12:12 am 
Interesting story. Once again, I'm convinced that Siren is a heartless being who likely kills more for the fun of it than anything.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, '11, 1:24 am 
It took me a while to figure out who this guy was (I haven't played the game in so long!), but I eventually remembered him. It's interesting that the robot doesn't acknowledge Ayn as being part Orakian, though I guess Siren wasn't all that concerned about it either. It seems that a lot of the violence in the game was implied (with the whole bit about Orakians and Layans not being able to directly kill each other), so this was a more detailed look at how the enemies carried out their masters' commands.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, '11, 10:53 pm 
That old fellow was certainly brave. It's interesting to get a look at how the war between Orakians and Layans was waged. We rarely see the instances of androids or monsters attacking the ordinary people who lived in the towns. The insanity that gripped Siren and his forces is driven home well when you see them attacking the people they're supposed to serve.

Page 1 of 1  [ 5 posts ]