Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, '11, 5:57 am 
Voting in the second annual Fringes of Algo Community Awards, the Muskies, has now begun! As part of this year's anniversary celebration, these awards will recognize some of the outstanding members of our community. You, the community members, have submitted nominations in several categories. Now, from your top picks, we have the ballots for the 2011 Muskies!

You can vote in each category by following these links. Please do not post your votes in this or any topic; use the polls at each of these links.

(list removed now that voting is closed)

Please note that you are not required to vote in all categories. You can vote in as many or as few as you please. The more valid votes we get the better, though, so please vote in as many as you like.

Voting will be open for 7 days from the creation of each ballot. The winners will be officially announced on April 1st, the 14th anniversary of the site.

Congratulations and good luck to all of our nominees! Also, thanks to everyone for the great response in the nominations process!

Last edited by Thoul on Wed Mar 30, '11, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, '11, 7:24 am 
Good luck everyone! Hope you all are satisfied in the end!

Quote:The winners will be officially announced on April 1st, the 14th anniversary of the site.

What is this, some kind of joke? XD You should post fake winners using PS characters, just for the heck of it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, '11, 7:32 am 
If I have one regret about when I started the site, it's that I failed to anticipate not being able to pull a good April Fool's prank! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, '11, 11:48 am 
For an April Fool's prank, it is lasting :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, '11, 12:03 pm 
My votes are submitted!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, '11, 10:45 pm 
Okay all my votes are in now too.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, '11, 3:27 am 
Thought I'd drop by and place my votes

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, '11, 4:14 am 
Finally got my votes in. :)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, '11, 9:59 pm 
My opinion has been stated.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, '11, 11:34 pm 
Yeah, I'm done votin'. We'll see where my blood pressure goes from now to April.

Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next