Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Feb 7, '08, 5:10 am 
Hello,

This topic is for reviews of Phantasy Science Theater 3000, the fan fiction by Caged Wolf. You may use this topic to let Caged Wolf know what you think of this story. When commenting on the story, try to go into detail about what you enjoyed or thought could be improved. Both praise and constructive criticism are encouraged. Please refrain from making non-constructive criticisms.

Please keep your comments in this thread on the subject of Phantasy Science Theater 3000. If you would like to discuss another story, please do so in that story's review thread.

Thanks,
Thoul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 7, '08, 5:22 pm 
Omigosh... :rofl: I was in tears after reading that. You should definitely do another MST! :D

Also, I loved the alphabet soup bits. Great stuff. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 8, '08, 10:11 am 
That was great! Excellent job with the characters and ripping into that one. I burst out laughing a couple of times. I look forward to seeing more. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 2, '10, 10:10 pm 
Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I couldn't not comment.

I am in tears, this is so funny! You combined two of my favorite things: MST3K and Phantasy Star. The way you pulled it off, though, is perfect. Zio and Juza as Dr. Forrester and Frank? The crew has to read terrible fanfic? Raja is screwing around with the control aboard the satellite? All genius.

Also, the fanfic they read was so believably awful. Poor PSII! :rofl:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 3, '10, 2:19 am 
Geez, I completely forgot I wrote this. I'm gonna blame last years of college and internships. >_>

Thanks, Tanith! :) Maybe I really should do what I intended to do and write another, if I find I have time in my Americorps service and doing other things I like doing.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 6, '11, 3:48 pm 
I'm aware that this was written eons ago, but I can't help but say how genius this is!!!
This was one of the few times I laughed aloud to something I've read!!!
Caged, you totally have to do another one!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 7, '11, 1:06 am 
I should. I really, really flippin' should.

Problem is, I don't want to rip any actual fanfiction off the internet somewhere without any permission as I don't want to get Thoul in trouble.

That said, I just got an idea...

And thanks for the review! :)

Last edited by Wolf Bird on Mon Mar 7, '11, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]