Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, '11, 1:16 am 
I've read up to Chapter 7 so far. Interesting story, although a few things do puzzle me. Hope to read the rest soon. :yes:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 3, '11, 6:10 pm 
I finished chapter 6. Huh...nice twist in your negative portrayal of Lyle. Bold...I like it. I wonder what their next mission is going to be.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 3, '11, 6:31 pm 
Okay, read chapter 7 (dear gosh, these chapters just keep getting longer and longer).

I'm not sure I liked Lena's characterization. I did, however, like that little concession you made (presumably to ol' H-Man here) about Mieu being hot. Good one!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 8, '11, 1:36 am 
Okay, finished chapter 9. I liked the cliffhanger ending. Curious to see how things are going to turn out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 8, '11, 11:54 am 
I read Chapter 10 and now I'm really intrigued as to how things will turn out with regards to the Telemental's relationship with the girls, if his mission will be completed, and what the Healer has in mind in all this.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 8, '11, 12:20 pm 
I'm glad you've been enjoying the story. If after 60k words the story is still intriguing, looks like it is not so bad :p

PostPosted: Tue Feb 8, '11, 12:38 pm 
How much more is left?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 8, '11, 12:46 pm 
In chapters? Probably they will be 18. In words? Probably 100k. There are still many plot twists to come and some random fun scenes to lighten up the mood of the reader.

Last edited by tilinelson2 on Tue Feb 8, '11, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 2, '11, 6:07 pm 
Finished chapters 11 and 12 today. Interesting how the group is beginning to break up into "sides". Let's see how this will turn out.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 2, '11, 6:35 pm 
Read chapter 13. A bit frivolous, but I'm glad to see the Telemental and Marlena beginning to patch things up again. And you just gotta love Nei.

Page 2 of 3  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next