Page 10 of 12  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, '10, 5:11 pm 
He looks terrific! Very modern.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, '10, 8:06 pm 
Yep, as I said on PScave, I'm liking this one. Kain would be among my three favorite PS2 characters along with Rolf and Anna and your redesign does him justice. Just don't screw up the colors now. :P

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, '10, 8:10 pm 
I said it before and I'll say it again: awesome stuff. :D This redesign, like the others, is made of win.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, '10, 3:27 pm 
Great day for me!

Thea:

Kain (not complete yet but getting there):

Last edited by Tanith on Sun Nov 21, '10, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, '10, 7:49 pm 
Wow, Thea's no longer the delicate little Layan princess she was...she's a hot, green-haired butt-kicker! Woo hoo! I'm always down for that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, '10, 8:47 pm 
Thea and Kain both look great! :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, '10, 2:57 am 
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks, H-Man and SS. :) I'm still waiting on Kain's background and Princess Kara, then I'll need to take a break from commissions for a while because of the holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, '10, 4:53 am 
I would kind of like to see combination of both Karas just for the heck of it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, '10, 8:12 am 
I love these Tanith, Kain looks especially awesome here. :D :up:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 1, '10, 3:40 am 
Thanks, Lucas. I kind of worry that Kain's boots aren't sci-fi enough (that's my fault, not the artist's; I chose the boot style), but then again, not everything has to be so crazy, out-of-this-world futuristic, right? Maybe they still have shoelaces in the future and on distant planets.

I'm actually gathering ideas for Hugh now, though it might be a while before I do another commission. Holidays and all that. We'll see. Anyway, if you have Hugh ideas, pass them along. I'm leaning towards a more outdoorsy, field biologist look for Hugh. His color scheme is problematic, though. Bright green pants and shirt, red undershirt, bright violet hair, and bright blue boots?? Oh, Hugh. You're wearing the entire rainbow!

Page 10 of 12  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next