Page 2 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, '07, 1:06 am 
Atolm wrote:A few bumper stickers on the stomach will surely hold it!

That and I will invest in wood flooring and tile.
Comedy of the absurd! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, '07, 12:31 am 
Call me crazy... But I've always wanted an infant worm. >_>
I think it would be cool to take it for a walk. Then if someone tries to mug you, just snap and watch it dive underground and surface as a sandworm of DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 1, '07, 6:20 pm 
A worm, that's a cool idea! :up: But wow, what would you feed it when there were no muggers left? It might try to eat you! :yikes:

My pet would be a dragon! I'd ride on it's back everywhere, well above traffic jams and the confusion of winding roads. And if anyone bothers me, it can fry them with fire breath. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 1, '07, 8:08 pm 
Neithird wrote:A worm, that's a cool idea! :up: But wow, what would you feed it when there were no muggers left? It might try to eat you! :yikes:
Reminds me of the Mile ranch in PSIV. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 1, '07, 8:49 pm 
*!!! Yeah! As for the food.... um... thats a good question.. I dont think they make leashes long enough to walk the darn thing.. and God only knows how expensive it would be to feed it... Come to think of it... what stopped the Mile ranchers sandworm from burrowing under the fence and squriming away through the sand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 1, '07, 11:34 pm 
Maybe it doesn't want to give up it's food source? The rancher must've been feeding it at one point, so it could be accustomed to coming to him for food.

Though really, the whole concept of a sandworm ranch in a desert is odd. :? They should have left early on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 2, '07, 1:02 am 
Heikabuchi wrote:*!!! Yeah! As for the food.... um... thats a good question.. I dont think they make leashes long enough to walk the darn thing.. and God only knows how expensive it would be to feed it... Come to think of it... what stopped the Mile ranchers sandworm from burrowing under the fence and squriming away through the sand?
Oh, uhm. Take it to Uzo to help out with the Rappy problem? :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 3:52 am 
Lessee, now would a numan be considered as a pet? XDDDDD If not I would take a musk cat gladly! LOVES ZEH KITTENZ TO DEATH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 5:43 am 
Sparky: jomg! YES! >_< I could get it to do my homework! =D
Tsunami wrote:Oh, uhm. Take it to Uzo to help out with the Rappy problem?
*. TO UZO!!!!!!!!! Sandwooooooooooooorm AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! -The moronic Heikabuchi sped off into the distance on his Sanworm which he called "Griswald", never to be heard from again.-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 4, '07, 6:42 am 
Quote:-The moronic Heikabuchi sped off into the distance on his Sanworm which he called "Griswald", never to be heard from again.-
I'm learning about this quote thing.

Yeah, never to be heard from again, with good reason. *CHOMPCHOMP* lol

Page 2 of 3  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next