Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: One Cutscene in 3D
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, '09, 4:12 pm 
If you could pick one cutscene or sequence of events from the classic series to be rendering in top of the line 3D, which would you choose and why?

I'd go with getting the Aero-Prism. I think seeing the party walk out of the temple and Dark Force's appearance as the prism lights up would look really great.

Post subject: Re: One Cutscene in 3D
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, '09, 4:38 am 
3D modeling our heroes would be a major problem, for many many reasons.

id say if anything was to be done in 3D it would have to be the space scenes when traveling on a ship. Zelan, Kuran, Air Castle, planets, would all look amazing as you came up on them.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, '09, 7:47 am 
I think Dark Force coming out of Pandora's Box in PS2 would be pretty scary, and the destruction of Parma would look awesome in 3-D as well. I think PS4 has more than enough cutscenes as it is. :p

Btw, I have made 3-d renders of 6 of the PS4 heroes. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, '09, 8:00 am 
I think for me, it would be when Demi is rescued and the first confrontation with Zio happens. I think it would be really awesome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, '09, 8:55 am 
I'd like to see a 3D cutscene of Seth morphing into Dark Force. I reckon that'd be awesome. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, '09, 2:54 pm 
Lots of good suggestions, and I might have to go with Lucas on this. But...how about just the end, specifically the part with Elsydeon splitting apart to protect the heroes? I'd say that'd look pretty awesome in 3-D.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, '09, 7:41 pm 
To all the great suggestions so far, I'd like to add the scenes where our heroes enter the inner sanctum of the Esper Mansion, observe the telepathy ball, and discover that Rune is the fifth generation Lutz. While it might not be a visually stimulating sequence, it did have dramatic impact. Along the same lines, the scene where Le Roof explains the genesis of Algo would also be phenomenal. :yes:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 5:34 pm 
Lyle in dragon form kidnapping Maia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 10:27 pm 
The whole Gaila scene, which would have so much more dramatic effect. Explosions, the party getting tossed about, Rolf frantically wrestling with the controls of the ship, androids everywhere, and seeing Gaila getting sucked into Palma's orbit from out of a window, then Tyler's rescue. Wow. That would be theatrical.

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]