Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is the Best Claw User?
Myau 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nei 35%  35%  [ 7 ]
Mieu 20%  20%  [ 4 ]
Rika 45%  45%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 20
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, '10, 1:57 pm 
IMO, Rika shouldn't even have existed. It only exists because PSIV team blundered the PS series story in order to make a PSIV which would induce nostalgia in PS players. It is a complete sell-out in my opinion and, because of that, the worst.

If the developers were mature enough to live with the fact that Numans were a bio-engineered species by accident that have gone for good in PSII, they would have not taken the meaning of Nei. As they weren't, Nei has become a pointless character.

I voted Nei because of what she was at the time she was made and before PSIV spoiled everything.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, '10, 3:17 pm 
Nei, since Rika's a copy of her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, '10, 3:23 pm 
Nei, because she has the most interesting story.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, '10, 6:30 pm 
I'm going with Mieu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, '10, 7:43 pm 
Solar wrote:Nei, since Rika's a copy of her.

Going with Solar here. I can't stand Rika. Rip-off... So Nei gets my vote as well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, '10, 9:02 pm 
I pick Nei because she's usually a bit better in combat than Rolf (maybe I just get really good Nei levels and bad Rolf?) and Rika n' Chaz are tradeoffs for the most part. Where as Rika can do a bit more damage, Chaz can take a bit more punishment. At least, that's my experiance with these two games.
And besides, I've always thought Nei was one of the most colorful characters despite how little you get to see of her personality.

What, you thought I was going to vote for a PS3 character?

Page 2 of 2  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2