Page 1 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Meet the Moderator Team
PostPosted: Fri Sep 3, '10, 2:17 pm 
As many of our regulars have noticed, activity at Fringes has been increasing at a rapid pace in the last few weeks. To keep up with the continuing growth of our community, I have selected three members to serve as Moderators. Please welcome the new Moderator team: Caged Wolf, Lucas, and Silver_Surfer1!

Congratulations to all three Moderators. :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 3, '10, 2:50 pm 
There hasn't been any spamming or trolling or bullying, has there?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 3, '10, 2:55 pm 
Those have happened all at times. Every community has to deal with those issues at some point. I've done my best to nip it in the bud as much as possible, but it can never be completed prevented. The Moderators will help take some of the load off my shoulders in dealing with those and other problems so that I can spend more time developing the site.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 3, '10, 6:36 pm 
I knew about CW and SS being Mods already so congratulations to them. And also congrats to Lucas to making the position as well.

Honestly, I find it crazy amazing who all made the position (aside from SS, I had a feeling she would have made it on no problem) so congratulation guys on your unholy ranks. =D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 3, '10, 10:55 pm 
These ranks are not unholy...

I told Thoul this too that I was pretty surprised I got approached to be a mod. Though I'm honored, without a doubt. :yes:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 4, '10, 1:31 am 
I feel the same as CW, I was surprised as well but I could not refuse the opportunity to help out with this site.
Thanks Atlin. :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 4, '10, 1:57 am 
I'm very happy Thoul appointed you guys as moderators. Truthfully I probably couldn't even keep up with you guys now, you're way beyond a level I am.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 4, '10, 9:33 am 
Thanks Atlin and Kaloes! :)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 4, '10, 9:53 am 
Congratulations guys. Hopefully your extra involvement will see the Fringes going beyond the small fan-community that it is now, now that Thoul has extra time on his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 4, '10, 12:42 pm 
Thanks Kal and Lyla! :D

Page 1 of 3  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next