Page 3 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, '10, 4:11 pm 
Egads, I haven't even had breakfast yet, and this topic is making me so hungry. Interesting topic. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, '10, 4:41 pm 
@Tan: What's bratwurst? Sounds German to me. And chicken curry is my fav food too. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, '10, 4:44 pm 
Lyla- Bratwurst is sausage. They're usually pretty big, sometimes spicy. (And holy crap, that sounds terrible now that I think about it. Rika likes big, spicy sausages? :O)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bratwurst

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, '10, 9:58 pm 
Rolf: Joke answer for those who played his text adventure- bread. Serious answer, I think Rolf might like tortellini, ravioli, or manicotti, along with garlic bread.

Nei: Soda and candy, along with anything in Rolf's fridge.

Rudo: Meat. Lots of it. Grilled steak, chicken, pork, lamb, and a heaping helping of mashed potatoes, all drenched in gravy. Knowing him, he'd probably wash it down with a beer or two.

Amy: Shortcake, fresh fruit and veggies, slow-broiled beef. Something that says "simple, home-cooked meals."

Hugh: Chicken enchiladas, black beans, and rice.

Anna: For some reason, I can imagine Anna enjoying MREs and nutrition supplements.

Kain: Ramen, three meals a day. When even that gets too monotonous, the local Chinese/pizza/restaurant delivery service.

Shir: I'd imagine Shir would like fried rice and sweet and sour chicken. (Along with some shortcake she stole from Amy. =p)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, '10, 5:10 pm 
Tanith wrote:Lyla- Bratwurst is sausage. They're usually pretty big, sometimes spicy.

So in short, they're pure awesome. :D Well I know I love them. Quick and easy to cook and you can throw them in other meals if you fancy, particularly curries or chillies.

I'm also joining the seemingly long line of people here who love chicken curry the most, particularly if it's had time to marinate. It always seems nicer after a day. Make it nice and spicy, but not excessively so and make sure you've got plenty left for second helpings. You'll need it! :D

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, '12, 3:08 pm 
@Rune_Walsh: Very interesting topic! :up:

Based on what first came to my mind I could imagine the following characters being partial to these culinary delights:

Myau: Rappies, Warblers and Squakers. Too bad non of them is in PSI.
Anna: Cheese.
Sari: Ayn.
Demi: Waves of energy, semi organic nutrients in a liquid, based on silicone to support her functions.
Dark Force: Souls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, '12, 8:40 pm 
[quote=]"Apprentice_of_Crys
Myau: Rappies, Warblers and Squakers. Too bad non of them is in PSI.
Sari: Ayn.
[/quote]

:rofl: especially "the" Ayn ! ;)
And about Myau...no ! I don't eat those beast because there isn't anyone of them in my "world" :)

Last edited by myau56 on Sun Apr 29, '12, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 3 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3