Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Ami Lee Laruna

Ami Lee Laruna

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 1:09 am 
Simply put, here's my latest drawing. Once again it is a base drawing from "The Monster Book Of More Manga" this time from "Magical Girl" pages 40 - 45.

I liked her design so much that I popped on my A-Row logo on her sweater and gave her a name. Thus I present to you Ami Lee Laruna. Special thanks goes to D for helping me pick out a name that suit her.

[edit 1]There are a few mistakes that I'll fix up later when I decide to colour it.

[edit 2] Yes, it is a girl. This is perhaps my third girl I ever drew successfully. What sucks is that one of my girls I drew was originally a MAN! >.> Also, thanks to Lyla for reference on creating a female eye. Without that, I wouldn't be able to have finished this. I ended up transforming my male eye into a female eye through this process.

Last edited by Atlinsmere on Mon Aug 16, '10, 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 1:40 am 
Looks great, Atlin. I think you're evolving as an artist.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 1:44 am 
Thanks H-Man, I'm finding it a lot easier to make clothes since I started base work. My next art piece will probably be another girl, possibly Ami, then a guy, probably me, then a guy and girl, possibly Ami and Me. >.>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 3:32 am 
Great job, Atlin.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 7:48 am 
She’s a cutie. Nice drawing Atlin, it would be awesome to see some colour in her. :up:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 8:20 am 
Thanks SS and Lucas.

And just so you know, I plan on colouring her tomorrow. And on Tuesday I have another thing to colour since it is so epically epic that I must colour it. Though that my friend, is a surprise.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 2:49 pm 
Is this the drawing you were doing yesterday while in the shoutbox?

Either way, it's pretty good, Atlin. Always good to see evolution as an artist.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, '10, 10:33 pm 
Aye, that it is CW. That it is.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, '10, 9:34 pm 
You're improving by leaps and bounds, Atlin! Nice work on this one. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, '10, 3:49 am 
Thanks Thoul, I'm still not confident in my abilities to break off from base drawing. So my next artwork will probably be another female. Heck, I might even choose the pose where it's a guy and a girl and draw me and Ami. >.>

That'd be awesome... >.>

Page 1 of 2  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next