Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ] 

GamePro 67, Page 1

GamePro 67, Page 1

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 12:05 am 
The first page of a Phantasy Star IV review in GamePro #67 provides an interesting contrast in the writer's opinion of the game. The innovations brought to the game play are praised, while the presence of some common themes carried over from earlier installments of the series is criticized. The magazine's original rendition of Wren assigns an unusual amount of emotion to the android, giving him the appearance of great anger.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 12:27 am 
All I have to say is this...

Wren: WREN ANGRY! WREN SMASH!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 12:57 am 
Wren is...err...kinda scary. I agree with Atlin. Paint his armor green and put him in purple shorts and it'd be perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 3:05 am 
Those face ratings in the bottom left hand corner? I remember those! Wow, what a trip down nostalgia lane.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 3:15 am 
If you think Wren is scary, wait until you see the second page. :lol: This review really wasn't designed to sell the game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 4:43 am 
Ha, that is so cool! Yeah, I found out first hand about that not being too proud to run from combat part. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 8:33 am 
That artwork is scary. I've seen the other half of this issue. Rune, Gryz and Chaz look.... insane and creepy. Rune actually looks butt-ugly... Nothing like a bishounen. :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 4, '10, 8:48 am 
WHAT THE- Wren's face is as wrong as it can get. I guess someone just removed his emotional stabilizer. And oh look, they give you a protip. I love protips. PROTIP: To defeat the Profound Darkness, attack it until it dies.

Last edited by Solar on Wed Aug 4, '10, 8:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]