Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 

Accepting Fate – Autumn: Akuma Cosplay

Accepting Fate – Autumn: Akuma Cosplay

View Gallery Page

PostPosted: Mon Aug 2, '10, 3:10 am 
You guys should know how much of a fighting game fan I am. Some of you should also know Akuma is my favourite video game character at that. It was only very recently I thought of Phantasy Star becoming a fighting game again so that’s kind of what inspired this drawing. Once again it’s my own created character Autumn from my fan fiction. I like experimenting with her, so I dressed her up as Akuma from Street Fighter.

Once again her hair was an issue considering Akuma’s hair is so short compared to what I’ve given Autumn. So instead of cutting it off, I just dyed the top half :p. Encase you were wondering what pose she is in: Its Akuma earthquake stance he usually performs it before a battle. I hope you enjoy this obscure piece of artwork.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 2, '10, 6:46 pm 
Very well done, Lucas! I like the way you handled her hair. :) At first glance, I thought it was just Akuma artwork. I had to read the description to realize it was Autumn. So in that respect, I think your experiment here was great success! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 3, '10, 4:55 am 
Great job, Lucas! I really like what you did with the hair, and her pose. :clap:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 3, '10, 9:00 am 
Thanks Thoul and SS I appreciate it. :)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]