Page 1 of 4  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, '07, 6:55 am 
Out of all the early games, which character is your favorite, and why do you like them? There are a lot of characters to choose from! Some of them had some pretty good character development and nice designs, though others were lacking in those areas.

My favorite, right now anyway, is Rika. I thought she developed nicely as the story progressed in PSIV. It's hard for me to choose, though... I'd really like to pick one of the PSIII characters, but they had so little real story in that game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, '07, 2:32 am 
Neifirst is my favorite! She's just so delightfully evil. :twisted: It's a pity she didn't get more development or screen time in the game. My favorite character design is the numan from the drama CD. That's why I chose her as my avatar.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, '07, 2:31 pm 
Rune from PS4. He has all the stopping power I needed. Plus, I like his candor and his arrogance.

After that would come Rolf/Eusis. Mainly, because his character design is one of my favorites of all the PS heroes.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, '07, 5:13 pm 
Yeah, Rune's cool. He can take down just about anything with those skills. That scene when he blows open the cave entrance is one of my favorites in PS4. He seems like a normal guy and then BLAMMO! Boulders go bye-bye! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 3, '07, 11:25 pm 
Favorite character? Tough to answer, since I love so many of them. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jun 9, '07, 2:11 am 
I think I'll have to pick from PSIV since it had the best character development, but it's still tough. It's a toss-up between Wren, Alys, Rune and Hahn, but in the end, I think I like Alys's attitude the best, but Rune for fun in combat!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 9, '07, 11:01 pm 
Mine would be Nei. When I first played PSII I just loved her. I was terribly sad when she died and when the Clonelab person told me she couldn't be revived.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 2, '07, 10:53 pm 
Rudolf is pretty cool! 8) I like many of the other characters as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, '07, 12:34 am 
Alys Brangwin the Eight Stroke Warrior

What can I say? She was my first love! >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 8, '08, 2:06 am 
Rika definitly Rika

Reasons why:

1. Shes cheerful
2. Helpful
3. Strong in battle
4. Very friendly