Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 18, '10, 12:13 am 
Well, thankfully Sean seems to be OK. He's broken due to losing his family and home, but who wouldn't be?


Top
PostPosted: Tue May 18, '10, 1:03 am 
XXXG-00W0 WING-0 wrote:Well, inbreeding and royalty are almost sinonyms after all...


I do agree for the most part. It is this belief that I based my "Sari theory" upon... as ick-factor it is. :ill:

Tanith wrote:Well, thankfully Sean seems to be OK. He's broken due to losing his family and home, but who wouldn't be?


Very true, and well said. Sean looks so much like Lyle, so he has that going for him, too. ;)


Top
PostPosted: Tue May 18, '10, 2:50 am 
Rune_Walsh wrote:Very true, and well said. Sean looks so much like Lyle, so he has that going for him, too. ;)

He's like a darker version of Lyle. Lyle good looks + dark&moody = HOT. :wink: (Crys is still my favorite, though. I love his rockstar hair and slightly maniacal expression. RAWR.)


Top
PostPosted: Wed May 19, '10, 7:48 am 
Tanith wrote:(Crys is still my favorite, though. I love his rockstar hair and slightly maniacal expression. RAWR


Whoa, I can't believe I never realized this, but you're right; Crys does have a bit of a crazy expression on his face. :lol:

Lyle is such a hottie, and also Nial, methinks. Lyle especially so, though - he is as you say, dark and moody, not to mention sarcastic, and a freakingdragonknight to boot. :D


Top
PostPosted: Wed May 19, '10, 1:31 pm 
Well, we just know that Laya and Orakio disappeared after fighting Dark Force. We know that both eventually survived the battle, since Orakio trapped Dark Force with his sword in the underwater temple. So it could be possible that they were together after that.

As we don't have details about Alisa III history, maybe history there was as obscure as the XI century history is to us, so many things could have happened and be lost in the history.


Top
PostPosted: Thu May 20, '10, 12:53 am 
tilinelson2 wrote:Well, we just know that Laya and Orakio disappeared after fighting Dark Force. We know that both eventually survived the battle, since Orakio trapped Dark Force with his sword in the underwater temple. So it could be possible that they were together after that.

I think Rulakir and other DF minions killed them after they trapped DF. That's my theory. My original theory about Orakio and Laya being together would predate the Devastation War, before Laya was corrupted by DF.

tilinelson2 wrote:As we don't have details about Alisa III history, maybe history there was as obscure as the XI century history is to us, so many things could have happened and be lost in the history.

Exactly, and I think the way the game unfolds proves that huge chunks of history were lost.


Top
PostPosted: Thu May 20, '10, 1:25 pm 
Tanith wrote:
tilinelson2 wrote:Well, we just know that Laya and Orakio disappeared after fighting Dark Force. We know that both eventually survived the battle, since Orakio trapped Dark Force with his sword in the underwater temple. So it could be possible that they were together after that.

I think Rulakir and other DF minions killed them after they trapped DF. That's my theory. My original theory about Orakio and Laya being together would predate the Devastation War, before Laya was corrupted by DF.


I think that about the Q&A was more for fun only, because hardly Orakio and Laya would fight a world war if they have been lovers at some point. Even if Laya was possessed by Dark Force, they story would be rather different, IMO. It is not absurd that Laya's sister was, in fact, Laya's daughter, but she being daughter of Orakio would make the rest of the story of the war unlikely. If Orakio was Laya's lover at some point, probably he would know her better to know something awkward have happened to her.


Top
PostPosted: Thu May 20, '10, 2:36 pm 
tilinelson2 wrote:I think that about the Q&A was more for fun only,

Completely agree, but I like a crazy theory here and there.


tilinelson2 wrote:because hardly Orakio and Laya would fight a world war if they have been lovers at some point. Even if Laya was possessed by Dark Force, they story would be rather different, IMO. It is not absurd that Laya's sister was, in fact, Laya's daughter, but she being daughter of Orakio would make the rest of the story of the war unlikely. If Orakio was Laya's lover at some point, probably he would know her better to know something awkward have happened to her.

Not necessarily. If this was an unplanned pregnancy while they were growing up, it could have been nothing more than a hormonal fling between two wild teenagers of rich, powerful families. What if they got pregnant really young, say 15 or younger? It's possible that they never bonded with Laya Younger, especially Orakio (in Laya Elder's case I'm referring to her bonding as a parent, not as a sibling; obviously she had a sisterly bond to LY). He might not have any parental feelings for her at all, just as he might not have had feelings for Laya Elder beyond "I'd like to do her."


Top
 Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: