Page 1 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, '10, 1:45 pm 
It sounds completely nutty, and before Srijita advises that I go back to bed - what do you imagine the favorite foods of our favorite characters are?

Can you imagine Hahn liking shortcake, Gryz enjoying spicy food, Rika having strange tastes, Chaz being a meat and potatoes kind of guy, and Rune being a vegetarian?

:lol:

Comments? :lol:

Come on, amuse me!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, '10, 2:22 pm 
Hmm... maybe Chaz likes to eat both shortcake and sandworm eggs together, then complain about stomach afterwards,
(read about this in a fanfic :rofl: ) Alys liking crawler steak, medium rare, Motavians don't have teeth, so I can't imagine Gryz really eating any kind of steak, so maybe he just eats tubers (broken up so he can swallow it). Maybe
Hahn likes a sandworm egg and cheese omelette for breakfast. :ill:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, '10, 3:43 pm 
Rune being hippie vegetarian? Why not?

Rika has FANGS. Really, if anyone would be a carnivore, I think it would be her.

Hahn's a student. I see him on the PSIV version of the college student diet. ;)

Everyone else...uh...dunno...

Lyla, answer these questions for us. In your remake, instead of monomate, dimate and trimate, do healing items Earthbound style and make it food, with food healing the characters in a way that corresponds to how much they like it. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, '10, 5:23 pm 
Burgers, Sodas, & Shortcake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, '10, 9:24 pm 
ThugsRook wrote:Burgers, Sodas, & Shortcake

What? No love for the Perolymate?

Maybe Myau is a nut freak?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, '10, 6:32 am 
Well I know for a fact Alis likes her Hamburgers and Cola :lol: and Dark Force would probably eat anything that disagrees with his evil motives.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, '10, 9:34 pm 
I imagine Rika wanting to try every kind of food she can find. Since she was raised in a computer lab, I expect she only had some kind of basic nutritional food that was very bland. She was eager to get out and explore, so I think she'd try something new whenever possible.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, '10, 11:47 am 
Caged Wolf wrote:
Lyla, answer these questions for us. In your remake, instead of monomate, dimate and trimate, do healing items Earthbound style and make it food, with food healing the characters in a way that corresponds to how much they like it. ;)

That would be pretty hard to pull off, CW. I'd probably need a special script for that, seeing as it would be too hard to do via eventing alone, even with common events. :?

I could include burgers and colas at the Bayamare gift shop, though. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, '10, 2:43 pm 
I was kidding, Lyla...because I do Earthbound jokes/references more or less every chance I get. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, '10, 10:25 pm 
Lyla, sandworm egg? Ew.

Caged Wolf wrote:Rune being hippie vegetarian? Why not?

Rika has FANGS. Really, if anyone would be a carnivore, I think it would be her.

Hahn's a student. I see him on the PSIV version of the college student diet. ;)

Everyone else...uh...dunno...

Rune is tall and skinny, perhaps being an "A" blood type, which benefits from vegetarian diets. Just my thoughts ;)

And yeah, I can see Hahn having the college student diet...

I'm with Thoul that Rika would be into eating a little of everything, and she'd probably mix things that wouldn't normally go well together, that would probably gross out the gang.

Page 1 of 3  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next