Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, '09, 12:11 am 
Like most RPG towns, Carsonville has an item shop. This one happens to be operated by an orange skinned Dezorian. The skin color is a departure from the emerald tones used in the rest of the series. There are only two Dezorians in Phantasy Star Adventure and both have this unusual coloring. They also have a happen of staring straight ahead, as if ignoring everything around them until spoken to directly. The shopkeeper sells only three items: Dezoris' supposedly famous soda water, a laser gun, and rotten meat.

You may view the gallery page for Dezorian Shopkeeper.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, '09, 6:25 pm 
Thoul wrote:Like most RPG towns, Carsonville has an item shop. This one happens to be operated by an orange skinned Dezorian. The skin color is a departure from the emerald tones used in the rest of the series. There are only two Dezorians in Phantasy Star Adventure and both have this unusual coloring. They also have a happen of staring straight ahead, as if ignoring everything around them until spoken to directly. The shopkeeper sells only three items: Dezoris' supposedly famous soda water, a laser gun, and rotten meat.

You may view the gallery page for Dezorian Shopkeeper.

There was a theory somewhere that suggested these "dezos" were the first cross breeding between Palmans and Dezorians.
(and It's true that comparing this face with Dezorians from PSI, II and IV, it seams this one is much more human -not only in the colour but specially on the eyes, nose and mouth- than the other "green monkey lizards").

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, '09, 10:26 pm 
The Agent: Palman-Dezolian crossbreeding? Oh, God, I think I'm gonna be sick.
Dezolian: You should see your people crossbreeding with the natives of Motavia, human.
The Agent: Oh, God, now I'm barfing things I haven't eaten yet!

Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]