Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Which job would you pick?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, '09, 10:54 pm 
The main characters in the classic games come from many different walks of life. There are bounty hunters, medical doctors, scientists, engineers, a thief, wizards, priests, and many more. If you could pick any one job you've seen in the Phantasy Star games for your own profession, which would it be?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, '09, 3:06 am 
I think I'd actually like to be an Esper in PSIV. PSIII, probably an weapon master, they make lots of money. PS2, the clone lady, she is WAY OVERPRICED. XD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, '09, 3:09 am 
For me I'd have to have a mix between Esper and Thief. I mean cmon, the ability to open a can of woop *** on your foes with Rune/Kyra like abilities, while striking your foes with lightning fast speed and percision while stealing items everytime you enter a shop like Shir is just to awsome for me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 5:37 pm 
Hm...does "Combat Cyborg/Android" count as a profession? Otherwise, I'd like to be one of the pilots or engineers of the Alisa III.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 7:12 pm 
I'd go with being a pilot or engineer from Alisa III. Imagine, with all the knowledge the guys have, what is their importance for the whole society

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 7:14 pm 
I'd be an agent. Why? Because Rolf.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 10:18 pm 
Solar wrote:I'd be an agent. Why? Because Rolf.
Excellent.

I'd also choose an agent, because investigation appeals to me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, '10, 10:54 pm 
I'm gonna have to say Hunter. Working alone in the outdoors getting fresh air and exercise all while being paid to hunt down big bugs and such before either sticking them with some form of pointy stick or blowing them to bits? Where do I sign up? :p

Last edited by Xander on Thu Oct 14, '10, 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, '10, 9:18 pm 
They all sound like interesting jobs. I think I'd go with being a wizard. Sounds cool and magical! :wink:

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]