Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 2:30 pm 
Quote:I know ;_; But I think when I do get ready to buy them, I'll go through a japanese purchasing site. The commission will cost 15 dollars for each bid, but I think it'll be worth it. I tried bidding for the compendium, but I was outbid at the last minute >.<

Hmmm what site are you speaking of? I may have to take a look in that direction....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 2:32 pm 
Here it is:
http://www.rinkya.com/membership/search ... bmit+Query

Though I think most of the names will have to be japanese when you search for them, I was going through it the other day because I need to buy the third Arslan OST along with the Best of to complete that cd collection.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, '09, 11:20 pm 
Hmmm... man, this brings me a blast from the past. Ah, memories...

I bought PS I new at a game store that I believe still exists. I was nine years old at the time.

Many years later, I rented PS III and played it over and over.

Then, years later after that, I bought PS IV off eBay. It was a miserable experience. I was ripped off... too long a story to tell here and if I elaborate more, I'll get ticked. So, long story short: I finally was able to buy PS IV and PS II. Played PS IV first and LOVED. IT. Still have yet to finish PS II, but shall.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, '09, 8:33 am 
XxEnslavedNekoxX wrote:I still can't find the Compendium book though...it eludes me..and haunts my dreams >.< lol

Yeah tell me about it

Page 3 of 3  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3