Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, '09, 2:13 am 
has to be Alis, she looks cute in generation 1.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, '09, 9:53 pm 
Well, is there any doubt....it's me. :p

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, '09, 6:14 pm 
Coming down the catwalk is Alys Brangwin!
Alys has been given the nickname "Eight-Stroke Warrior" and stands !@#$ Feet, #@#$%$ inches tall! I'd give you her measurements but my sponsors have just informed me that I'd only be shortening my life if I did so.
With her medium brown hair and her stylish red coat, it's no wonder why Alys drops every jaw in the Hunter Guild!
Hunters Guild: Enriching the lives of hunters since AW 2012

PostPosted: Tue May 19, '09, 7:54 am 
Rune and Wren from PSIV have always been my personal hotties. Chaz comes in a close second and I've often thought of him as a cutie :D Then again, I ought to add him among the hotties, considering I'm using his picture in my avatar :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, '09, 6:09 am 
Rune Walsh and only Rune Walsh. He's been my favorite bishounen of all time and is the only person in the entire Phantasy Star series that I dream about. I even plan on eventually getting a custom made plush of him from a website I found on the Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged Website. The lady does excellent work with her plushes and even made an Alys cosplay costume **Is so very jealous**

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, '10, 12:29 pm 
I have to put Mieu in first place (as if anybody expected different).

Tying for second are Thea and Princess Kara, the green hair and naïve, innocent looks do them a great favor. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, '10, 1:03 pm 
Maia, Nei and Anna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 1, '10, 8:10 am 
Everybody KNOWS who I'm going to pick. :D But I also think Shir is just as sexy. Amy's pretty sexy too. Nowhere near as sexy as Alys or Shir though!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, '14, 9:32 pm 
From PS II, Huey, closely followed by Yousis. I am more into pretty faces and *lean*, smooth bodies. I do like some muscle definition, as long as it is not too much, so Yousis also gets my vote, he has just the perfect amount of muscle size.

From PS III, I think all the possible heroes, from all generations, and also Lyle. In fact, that was one of the reasons I could not decide whom to marry in gen 1, since it would not matter, all the descendants would be beautiful, anyway. :lol:

I have not really played PS IV, but even so, I think Rudy is very cute and sexy. Being a shorty also adds to his cuteness, somehow. Like a compact pack of hotness.

In Universe/Portable, I think Hyuga is kind of cute, but only before getting to meet Ethan (that navel opening in gis clothes gets bonus points from me). The boss of the rogues with the scar in his forehead has a ver nice body and awesome hairstyle, although he is a beast... And, similar to Rudo's vote, I also like the tall and slightly overweight 17 year old me (used as my main character in Portable), hahahahaha.

Page 2 of 2  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2