Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, '09, 1:17 am 
Here we have a portion of Phantasy Star Collection reproduced in the Phantasy Star Collection (Saturn) art gallery. In the book, this was combined with a profile of Alis, with all of it being on one page. For Phantasy Star Collection (Saturn), it was split into two images - one for Alis and one for Nero and Myau. Alis did sneak into this one as well, though - or at least her hand did, holding her brother's hand. Nero's artwork has also been mirrored from the original version in the book. Check out his stats - we can see his age, birthdate, and height. Unfortunately, Myau's profile lacks all that information, treating us to an uncommon romanization of his name as "Myaw" instead.

Based on Nero's given age and birthdate, we can make a conclusion about when Phantasy Star begins. The game gives us a date of AW 342. Nero's birthday (of those given in this and similar profiles) is the latest birthday in a year. Since he is already 18 when the game begins and 342 - 324 = 18, we can tell that the game begins on or after his birthday in October.

You may view the gallery page for Nero and Myaw.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, '09, 5:36 am 
I think it would be cool if Sega made a spin off game of Phantasy Star 1 that followed Nero's adventures and told his side of the story and what he uncovered about Lashiec before he was killed.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, '09, 12:34 pm 
Alisa: So... about what really happened that day in AW 342... I, uh... it got weird.

(Camineet, AW 342. Insert 70s groove version of Phantasy Star I theme here)

Nero: (leans against building) *huff* *wheeze* (ducks gunshot)
Polezi Robot: Born insecure mother)(*&er! Where's LaShiec's money, you bluenette (&@$!?
Nero: (dives for cover against another building, readies his gun) HERE'S his *&%#ing money, &@$%*! (blam blam blam)
(the Polezi robots chase Nero, and finally beat him down outside his house)
Polezi: (kicks Nero as he lies) Scum! This is what you get for welching on a bet with LaShiec!
Nero: (coughs up blood) I thought the Yankees were due!
Polezi: And for the crime of going double-or-nothing on the Bills during the Super Bowl, you are sentenced to death!
Alisa: (runs out of house) Wait! What if we just pay LaShiec the money Nero owes him?
LaShiec: (steps out of shadows) That, my dear Alisa, would be... 48 Meseta.
Alisa: (gives him a bill) Here's fifty.
LaShiec: (passes her a coin) And two Meseta, your change.

Myau: Dude. That's not how it happened, Alisa. At. All.
Alisa: How would you know? You weren't there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, '09, 10:02 pm 
Snorb: :rofl: Awesome. Just... awesome.

On another note, Nero is quite cute. Guess I have a "thing" for "bluenets", lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, '09, 8:30 pm 
Well Snorb after reading that...I :rofl:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, '09, 4:39 am 
Okay Snorb after reading that I have come to the conclusion of that being the funniest alternate reading you've done so far. :up: :lol:

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]