Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 4, '07, 5:52 am 
A game maps area has been added to the Phantasy Star IV section. It's starting off kind of small, with just maps of Piata and Motavia Academy, but it will grow soon enough. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 4, '07, 2:15 pm 
How did you get these?

I thought at first it might just be taking screenshots of the different bits and pasting together, but .. this obviously is something else..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 4, '07, 11:23 pm 
Wow, Thoul, these are impressive! How did you make these? :hmm:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 4, '07, 11:24 pm 
Actually, that's exactly what it is. ;) I played through this part of the game yesterday and took a bunch of screens, then put them together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 12:00 am 
:o No way... ..

Well, good luck doing the planets... :rofl:

And a map of the Garuberk Tower would be most interesting.. I can still navigate it quite well after all these years.. but it'd just be so interesting to see it all..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 12:10 am 
Yeah, the planets are going to be a nightmare. That's the one part of making this map section that I really, really do not look forward to doing, because I know it will make me feel like the game did this to me: :pan: :lol:

I may have to break them up into several sections to make it easier to manage. I haven't decided how to handle the areas that change on the map, like Mile and Zio's Fort yet either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 5, '07, 1:48 am 
Impressive! And yeah, Garuberk is the worst! I hate that place! :down:

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]