Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, '08, 11:19 pm 
If each game were to allow you to recruit one villain as a permanent party member, which villain would you pick? It can be any enemy other than the end boss, from the lowly rappy to a major mid-boss. You get to use all the abilities that enemy can typically use in battle.

My picks are:
PSI - Dr. Mad. Hey, he's got an instant kill attack against animals. That should be handy!
PSII - Neifirst. Offsets the loss of Nei, since she'd have mostly the same powers but more deadly.
PSIII - Those dinosaurs with the huge attack power. Gnashers, wasn't it?
PSIV - Lashiec. Bringing down those powerful attacks on the enemies would be very satisfying.

Last edited by Thoul on Wed Dec 17, '08, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, '08, 12:55 am 
PSI - Lashiec
PSII - Neifirst (Numans are awesome and she's an evil Numan with big claws that slash at you :wink: )
PSIII - Siren (A very nasty robot if I ever saw one but his pink hair kinda bothers me :blank: )
PSIV - Lashiec (He's a must have for me He's my fav PS boss in general not to mention his ressurected form looks much more spooky and evil then his PSI form :wink: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 3:02 am 
PSI - I'd like to recruit either a Dezorian or a Motavian. :D
PSII - Neifirst.
PSIII - Lune.
PSIV - Um. Dark Force since it's not the boss of the game. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 5:10 am 
PSI - Lassic
PSII - Neifirst
PSIII - (I'd have to play through it again)
PSIV - Dark Force three! (Technically not the last boss as that would be the Profound Darkness.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, '08, 8:56 pm 
PS1 = I'd have to go with one of those stormtrooper looking guards that you never actually fight. Maybe a sub-plot where one of them turns on the government after seeing Alis' brother killed.

PS2 = Mr. Death.. just because I love the name.

PS3 = Lune - after being defeated by Nial they could team-up to take out Siren and end the war in the second generation.

PS4 = Zio. I can't think of a logical reason for him to join the party but it would be a blast to play through PS4 with him. When I played Baldur's Gate I decided to create my character based off Zio and play through as a villain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, '08, 12:59 am 
PSI - White Dragon
PSII - Neifirst
PSIII - Siren
PSIV - DE-VARS (The gaurdian in the strength tower) Not really a bad enitity, but you do fight it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, '09, 6:12 am 
PS1 - Not sure, I'll have to think about it more
PS2 - Neifirst cause I miss Nei :cry:
PS3 - Rappy's just for the comedic relief
PS4 - Zio or perhaps Seth.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, '09, 2:21 pm 
PS1: Medusa. You can't argue with an instant-kill attack against just about everything not holding a mirror shield.

PS2: Neifirst. Basically for coolness factor and being fast and powerful. In fact, I often wondered, if she wouldn't have died at that point, how Neifirst would have reacted to Rolf after the latter got branded a terrorist by his own people. Or maybe, alternatively, Neifirst in her original incarnation so we wouldn't be losing Nei to begin with.

PS3: The traffic sign cyborg enemy, just to see how the superstitious old man with the boat in Yaata would react to THAT. (old man: that's not a cyborg, you just uprooted that thing somewhere to mess with me, didn't you? - Ayn: No, seriously...)

PS4: Lashiec. Zio would be too cheap with his magic barrier, but Lashiec would be quite powerful with a move that combines shift, deban, saner, barrier and vision for one character, a move that's basically a dark Efess and a move that's basically Rika's disrupt with a thunderclaw equipped. (Vahal fort would not be much of a challenge)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, '12, 9:18 pm 
PS I Gold Dragon
PS II Burn wolf
PS III Siren (I just love this killing machine for some reason)
PS IV Zio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, '12, 11:11 am 
Interesting question ! (lol^^)

PSI - Lashiec of course ! It's not the last boss so no problem about it ! And as the monsters didn't have a Crystal to block his magic...bingo !!!

PSII - Neifirst because she is powerful and then Nei will be alive ! Like someone said before : would have been so great to have Nei alive and a team with both of them.

PSIII - Siren because I like too much his design and he seems to be like Wren so (as a Wren fan)

PSIV - Lashiec like in PS I as it's my favourite character in the villain's category in the whole Phantasy Star timeline !! (as my new avatar ;))

In fact the same choices as LUCAS made because that's the four best choices for me !

Page 1 of 2  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next