AW ~2290s - Rhys travels 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
AW ~2300s - Ayn/Nial travels 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
AW ~2310s - Third Generation 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
AW ~3280s - 1000 Years Later 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
I'm not sure 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
None of those 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 9
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, '08, 7:28 am 
We get to see the Algo system and it's neighboring areas in various states through out the games. If you have to choose one time and/or place to live which would you choose and why? Would you pick Algo during Lassic's reign, Alis's reforming period, Mother Brain's benevolence, rebuilding after technology falls, ir the final days of the old battle? Or maybe you'd rather go on the Alisa III at the beginning of it's trip or during one of the three generations? Or how about a new period after all those old adventures are finished, which society has been rebuilt in either Algo or Alisa III's landing spot?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, '08, 3:23 pm 
I chose millennium's end. I like to see crazy stuff like all that happen, then get to live in what one suppose is real peace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 4:00 am 
Well, I'm not all that familiar with all of them, but I voted "none of them" any way. I would much prefer living right now where I am. :p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 6:41 am 
I would choose the Millennium's End too. Then I will know for sure If algo had peace rain once again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 10:46 am 
I chose 1000 years later. I'd really like to see how the planets have changed within that time. Also it is said that darkness can never truly be destroyed so I may be on the next adventure to save Algo or something. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 4:38 pm 
I voted for the 3rd Generation only because I want to travel and maybe be apart of Adan and Gwyns group >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 6:18 pm 
I'm defiantly going the After War 2284, if for no other reason than to spend precious Alys (R.I.P)… and to paint Zios front door with the splatter of his brains, and wear the still bleeding heart as jewelry.

Phantasy Star emo moments ftw. ;_;

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 8:49 pm 
I went with 1000 years later too. It would be neat to see Algo at the new height of the rebuilt civilization, one without all the mistakes they made the first time around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, '08, 10:24 pm 
Space Century 342 - Alis' Rule. I really liked her as a character, so I would love to see reign as a queen. Long live Queen Alis!

Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]