PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, '08, 4:51 pm 
Gwyn > All

Discuss ^_^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, '08, 6:37 pm 
Who?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, '08, 11:06 pm 
Kaloes wrote:Gwyn > All

I think what you mean to say is For all X (if PSCharacter(X)), then GreaterThan(Gywn,X))

Just trying to be logical :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '08, 3:25 am 
@AmyisHot //program title, used internally
: "looper" //this is a label
#set "Amy" to "10000" //this sets the Amy variable to 10000
#get $string from "PSCharacters" //this gets a variable name from a file called PSCharacters
#set "$string" to random 1 through 1000 //and this sets that variable to a random number from 1 to 1000
#if "Amy" <= "$string" then "holycrap" //if the Amy variable is less than or equal to the other variable, go to the label "holycrap"
* "Amy Sage is greater than all! ^_^" //prints that on the bottom of your screen in flashy colors
#goto "looper" //goes to the label "looper"
: "holycrap"
* "Holy crap, Amy lost!" //only achievable by editing this logic post =p
#end //terminus est the program, cue mass "i don't get it"ing from the Fringes regulars

Simple logic. ^_^x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '08, 3:08 pm 
Bah theres just not enough Gwyn love around here. Well I guess she's all mine then >.>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, '08, 10:22 pm 
[face=Times New Roman]Kaloes, I agree Gwyn is a fantastic character. However, I suspect that my liking for her (as a woman) may differ at a fundamental level from yours... :wink: [/face]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, '08, 7:24 am 
I'm with Srijita. Gwyn is one of my favorite characters from PSIII. She is also one of the reasons why I prefer Nial's generations over Ayn's. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, '08, 4:44 pm 
I'm sorry. NASA's best scientists and the World's Greatest Mathematicians have been working on this mind boggingly complex equation ever since the game's release. Through extensive testing, they have concluded that T = Z > A

T = Truth
Z = Zio
A = All

[ Truth = Zio > All ]

This will be placed in textbooks around the world starting January 1, 2009. I look forward to learning te truth, for once, in history class :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, '08, 9:36 pm 
Chris8282 wrote:I'm sorry. NASA's best scientists and the World's Greatest Mathematicians have been working on this mind boggingly complex equation ever since the game's release. Through extensive testing, they have concluded that T = Z > A

T = Truth
Z = Zio
A = All

[ Truth = Zio > All ]

This will be placed in textbooks around the world starting January 1, 2009. I look forward to learning te truth, for once, in history class :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It's as obvious as the pythagorean theorem! *smacks head*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 2, '08, 12:45 am 
Rune_Walsh wrote:I'm with Srijita. Gwyn is one of my favorite characters from PSIII. She is also one of the reasons why I prefer Nial's generations over Ayn's. :mrgreen:

I think she's one of the most under-appreciated characters in the series. She's usually considered a "side-kick" to Adan but being his twin should really be considered among the main characters.

Page 1 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next