Page 4 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, '08, 12:09 am 
Wow, I was just putting random names of strong characters, I almost typed Sari and Alys....Thats not right. Sari annnnndddd.....lol GRYZ! XDDDD Just PS4 though, Gryz and Alys? Maybe Rika.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, '08, 4:01 am 
Those would be some odd looking kids, 1/2 Motavian, 1/4 Human, 1/4 Bio-Monster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, '08, 10:58 pm 
Shinuzzo wrote:Sari and Nial, except that's actually possible.
Erm. They're technically half-silbings. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '08, 12:37 am 
Well, now that I remember right, Sari wouldn't exist if Rhys married Lena. Unless Sari was adopted by Lena which would explain the huge different in power.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '08, 3:18 am 
Shinuzzo wrote:Well, now that I remember right, Sari wouldn't exist if Rhys married Lena. Unless Sari was adopted by Lena which would explain the huge different in power.

But even if Sari was adopted by Lena in the Rhys/Maia pairing then wouldn't she still exist in the Rhys/Lena timeline as well, but would live a normal life as a normal girl instead of a fighter?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '08, 3:30 am 
Maybe Sari did exist in the Rhys/Lena timeline- the game never speculates as to whether or not Ayn or Nial have any siblings. (Probably not, but that's what the Fanfiction section is for :mrgreen: )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '08, 5:19 am 
Yeah, but she would be someone different who happened to be named Sari if she was Nial's sister.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, '08, 4:24 pm 
I'll never look at PSIII the same with how everyone's corrupting the image of it. D:

Shinuzzo wrote:Well, now that I remember right, Sari wouldn't exist if Rhys married Lena. Unless Sari was adopted by Lena which would explain the huge different in power.
Lena's still both Nial and Sari's mother, no matter what path you're going by. I'm not buying the adoption bit either. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, '08, 5:42 am 
Rika and Chaz - because they're canon!

But... I also like the thought of Rika and Rune (total crack pairing, I guess - but I wrote a fanfic about it, lol)

I do think Rune and Alys had something... but it didn't seem to be something that was still going on when Alys encountered Rune in the game. Maybe Rune is her ex?

Page 4 of 4  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4