Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '08, 5:12 pm 
I just downloaded all the fan fiction I could find on phantasy-star.net, here, and some other random sites just for the fun of it. What are some good fan fiction some of you have read? Any recommended ones?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '08, 5:29 pm 
well you could try reading a few by me on here, not gloating or anything but i've gotten some pretty decent reviews so I guess you could say they're alright. you could try fanfiction.net, they have a pretty decent set of fanfiction as wel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, '08, 5:46 pm 
Yeah, I included that in the random sites. I'll try yours. Any other recommendations?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, '08, 7:13 pm 
Have you checked out the complete guide to PSIII? Good PSIII fanfiction there. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 6:39 am 
Restoration used to get a lot of praise. I'm not sure if it was ever finished, but I think it was a pretty long series.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 11:58 am 
No, I had been reading a bit of restoration but I think it's unfinished, one of the reasons why I never really started to read it. I hate reading stories that haven't been completed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, '08, 4:39 pm 
Restoration, as far, as I can find is incomplete. Anyways... thank you for the suggestions.

Page 1 of 1  [ 7 posts ]