Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Phantasy Star on the Wii?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, '07, 6:37 pm 
I don't have Wii yet, but I've read about this Virtual Console thing they have for game downloads and that Sega has released some Genesis games on it. I haven't found a list of those games... does anyone know if any of the Phantasy Star games are on it?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, '07, 12:02 am 
Neithird wrote:I don't have Wii yet, but I've read about this Virtual Console thing they have for game downloads and that Sega has released some Genesis games on it. I haven't found a list of those games... does anyone know if any of the Phantasy Star games are on it?

I don't have a Wii either, but that would be a great move by Sega to release these older titles. It would at least give them some exposure to newer fans that thinks Phantasy Star is only a hack 'n slash game.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, '07, 3:14 pm 
I don't think any of the Phantasy Stars are on the Virtual Console yet. I'm also not a Wii owner, but I did find a few press releases on Sega's site about games they released for that. There were several Genesis games mentioned, but no Phantasy Stars.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 2, '07, 7:25 pm 
Really? That's too bad... well, maybe they're saving the good ones for last or something. ;)

Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]