Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, '08, 6:13 am 
SparkyIII wrote:
Quote:My roommate is on Rykros, and my boyfriend is at the Ladea Tower.

You know, I didn't get that for a few seconds, I really said, There ON Rykros!!!

Yes, Sparky, my roommate is actually somewhere out in the middle of space on a planet that signals the return of the Profound Darkness to Algo. XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, '08, 8:00 am 
Reno wrote:Absolutely. I hate it when people highlight IV as the best in the series and ignore the rest.

I never highlighted PSIV as the best game in the series, merely that this probably might appeal to the majority of today's gamer because of it's quicker pace. I'm still old school and used to spend several hours doing just levelling or earning money without making any visible progress. I did that in PSIV once and the rest of the game was simply way to easy. My personal preference goes to PSI and then PSII close behind. But the majority of gamers today simply don't want to take the time to play such a game, unless you can find some old school dedicated RPG'ers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, '08, 1:52 pm 
i tried to recommend them to people and some people played them and some didn't the friends that liked them told me two sad parts is when nei and alys died :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, '08, 3:52 pm 
Believe me, I've made attempts. Most of them occur during randon game conversations, but they all end in similar fashions: With them staring at me and saying 'Is that some old anime show?'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, '08, 5:42 am 
I've been atempting to talk about it. But they always think of PSO and forget about what I'm saying.

Page 2 of 2  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2