Page 3 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, '08, 1:44 am 
Yes but as we know theres many Nei-Weapons, seeing as their basically the only things that can fight Dark Force. But what I don't get is in one of the endings on PSIII the Neo-Parm/Palm sent a transmission saying they had just defeated him as well, and will get him in 1000 years. So basically since there were maybe dozens of ships to escape Parma theres likely many many more DF's as well as many more versions of the Nei-Weapons on the other ships.


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nei Weapons
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, '08, 12:17 am 
Thoul wrote:I never believed that connection between the Elsydeon, Nei Sword, and Alis' sword. That would be a pretty strong connection between the games; I think it would have been mentioned in game.


Eh, possibly. Then again, Lutz didn't jump up in PSII and shout, "HEY, REMEMBER THAT BLUE-HAIRED GUY 1000 YEARS AGO-ISH!? THAT WAS TOTALLY ME! I KNOW, RIGHT?!" ;p

Had PSIV been remade like PSI and PSII, I wonder if they would have clarified.

-Corey


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, '08, 6:53 am 
True that he didn't, but even so the Lutz connection would be clear in the Japanese games at least. Given two guys named Lutz that look alike, plus the other hints, people are going to know he's the same. They didn't do anything like that with the swords, as far as I know.

Such a pity on the PSIV remake. I would have loved to see what story expansions they might have done there.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, '08, 4:54 pm 
Kaloes wrote:Yes but as we know theres many Nei-Weapons, seeing as their basically the only things that can fight Dark Force. But what I don't get is in one of the endings on PSIII the Neo-Parm/Palm sent a transmission saying they had just defeated him as well, and will get him in 1000 years. So basically since there were maybe dozens of ships to escape Parma theres likely many many more DF's as well as many more versions of the Nei-Weapons on the other ships.


Yes, that's a very good possibility, but there's also the option that they just closed DF in a box (ex: PSO).
If they hadn't nei weapons or the right heroes to retrieve/use it they (espers/sages) would seal DF (like GL did to PD or like it happen in PS2/PSO) and wait 1000 years until that mini-seal start to get weak or (DF made) someone open it. Since DF is not dead he could appear anywhere those ships are but if DF is dead the next one should only appear in Algol (or maybe not).


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, '08, 2:43 pm 
Kaloes wrote:But what I don't get is in one of the endings on PSIII the Neo-Parm/Palm sent a transmission saying they had just defeated him as well, and will get him in 1000 years.


As Tsunami pointed out to me when I said something similar a while back, that's not quite what happened. The Neo-Palm's message only says they came to help the Alisa III with Dark Force, not that they defeated one as well. There's really only one Dark Force in PSIII, so there's only need for one set of Nei weapons on the ships.

That could explain why Dark Force was able to destroy so much of the fleet, too. If only the Alisa III had the Nei weapons, the other ships might have been unable to defend against the monster.


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, '08, 7:15 pm 
that is a hard question but my :2c: says for rolf and them no because you needed the neisword to go to outerspace on noah but the real thing that gets me is they could of got out of noah by holding on to the neisword and then lived at dezo instead of fighting off the humans and been doomed


Top
 Post subject: Re: Nei Weapons
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, '08, 7:20 pm 
PSP wrote:
Thoul wrote:I never believed that connection between the Elsydeon, Nei Sword, and Alis' sword. That would be a pretty strong connection between the games; I think it would have been mentioned in game.


Eh, possibly. Then again, Lutz didn't jump up in PSII and shout, "HEY, REMEMBER THAT BLUE-HAIRED GUY 1000 YEARS AGO-ISH!? THAT WAS TOTALLY ME! I KNOW, RIGHT?!" ;p

Had PSIV been remade like PSI and PSII, I wonder if they would have clarified.

-Corey
probely would


Top
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, '08, 7:32 pm 
psivisthebestelysdeon wrote:that is a hard question but my :2c: says for rolf and them no because you needed the neisword to go to outerspace on noah but the real thing that gets me is they could of got out of noah by holding on to the neisword and then lived at dezo instead of fighting off the humans and been doomed


Except the Earthmen would have most likely competely take over Motavia then. Then who knows what they would have done on Dezoris?


Top
 Page 3 of 3  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Display posts from previous:
Sort by  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: