Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, '08, 6:16 am 
Found a news article about a new board game. This sounds evil and gross. Someone would almost have to be insane to want to play this game.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/15158609/detail.html

Opinions or Comments?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, '08, 6:24 am 
I'll refrain from making a witty comment, though it is ironic that a children's book author would make such a thing. I'd never want to try that game, that's for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, '08, 7:52 pm 
I doubt he'll find a publisher to bank roll that one. That is something that should not be published because it does glorify serial killing, even if the guy thinks it doesn't.

On a related tanget, I read about another weird board game the other day. It's called "Don't Drop the Soap." The setting is a prison and the object is for the player to "survive" certain prison scenarios, like riots, jailbreaks, and so on. This was created by the son of a state governor, too. :dizzy:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, '08, 10:46 pm 
Omigosh, I would sooo play this game. But my aunt would probably forbid it. lol. BTK !!! Do you get to do that to your opponents!LOL!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, '08, 9:37 am 
Thoul wrote:On a related tanget, I read about another weird board game the other day. It's called "Don't Drop the Soap." The setting is a prison and the object is for the player to "survive" certain prison scenarios, like riots, jailbreaks, and so on. This was created by the son of a state governor, too. :dizzy:
Bad thought, bad thought! >_< The name itself has many implications!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, '08, 11:19 pm 
lol, Prison scenes. *could just imagine*

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]