Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 5, '08, 7:38 am 
I think a Phantasy Star fighting game would be more interesting. Something like what Square is doing with Dissidia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 5, '08, 4:08 pm 
That would be quite awesome too. With all the different characters in the 4 games in the classic series, it'd probably work out really nicely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 5, '08, 9:30 pm 
That'd be so fun, we've started it with Soul Calibur 3 when you make your own characters, We've made Rhys, Crys, Lyle, Mieu, Rika, Wren, Laya, Maia, Gwyn, Kara*both*, Lena, Sari, and more I can't remember. XD

lol, characters with 4 letters in their names. It must have been a fashion in their world.

Post subject: Re: PS in Brawl
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, '10, 12:29 pm 
Hm...I'll base my comments on the first Smash Bros. game, the only one I've played.

1) If Link didn't have his boomerang, I'd suggest one of the Kara's. The setting would obviously be Dahlia, probably inside it's dungeon. You could have the glass floor panels periodically shatter, causing the enemy to fall into the "pit", only to re-form a few seconds later.

2) For a villain, Prophallus would be the ideal choice, although he'd need to be debigulated a little bit. You could fight him on The Edge, with the Gi-Le-Farg's popping up at random to shoot at you with Tandle.

3) Nei/Neifirst/Rika would also be interesting, too.

4) Lyle, with his staffs and techniques, probably tsu, could balance out both Mario/Luigi's fireballs and Link's sword. His level would be Aquatica, with the occasional appearance of Chirpers and those Irisas to irritate the fighters, plus the Dryads to heal whomever happens to be close to them.

Page 2 of 2  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2