Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ] 

Santa Mieu

Santa Mieu

View Gallery Page

Post subject: Santa Mieu!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, '18, 3:02 am 
It's been ages since I've done one of these, but tilinelson2 and I were joking around over the holidays, and one thing led to another, and that led to a plushie being made of Mieu in her Santa-esque costume. Obviously it's based off of some of the Ozaki artwork, mostly this one. Everything is made of yarn, as always. For the first time, though, it's not 100% crochet - I thought the brim of the hat would work better as a knit i-cord, so I did it that way. (In retrospect, I should have done some of the other edging in i-cord as well for consistency, but I didn't. Oh well.)

Be good this year! Santa Mieu is watching! ;)

Post subject: Re: Santa Mieu!
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, '18, 3:58 am 
Really nice work, as always! Something about this seemed familiar: I had totally forgotten about the Santa artwork. Very funny idea, and well executed.

And Santa Mieu is indeed watching!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, '18, 1:07 pm 
Ah ! At last a new plushie ! And more than that a great one (even if all of them are great, Augmentedfourth ;)). Very nice work and this Santa Mieu is great ! Keep up the good work :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, '18, 1:01 am 
Beautiful! I was wondering not too long ago if you were still making any of these! It is always a joy to see them. I especially love Santa Mieu! You have a great talent doing these augmentedfourth! Thanks for sharing them with us. :clap:

Forgot to say that I really lover her hair and her smile and the outfit is awesome. I love red. :clap:

Last edited by Silver_Surfer1 on Wed Jan 31, '18, 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 1, '18, 12:19 pm 
Silver_Surfer1 wrote:Beautiful! I was wondering not too long ago if you were still making any of these! It is always a joy to see them. I especially love Santa Mieu! You have a great talent doing these augmentedfourth! Thanks for sharing them with us. :clap:

Forgot to say that I really lover her hair and her smile and the outfit is awesome. I love red. :clap:

RED again ! :rofl: You're right : if you love red, it's great !

PostPosted: Sun Feb 4, '18, 9:26 pm 
Bumping this up so everyone can see and enjoy this beautiful work again.

Page 1 of 1  [ 6 posts ]