Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 4, '17, 12:10 pm 
You already have finished Super Mario Odyssey ? Whaoh ! Congratulations ! But you're right : when you have finished a Mario, it's never totally finished yet ! ;)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 4, '17, 1:53 pm 
To be fair, it seemed a bit short to me, actually, at least for a 3-D Mario game, and I’d say I probably collected like a 5th of the game’s moons. I think most of the gameplay is in that post game, and finding the rest of the moons. After seeing where you go after beating Bowser, I’ll be partaking in at least some of it. Especially as the game is genuinely well designed and fun to play.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 4, '17, 2:11 pm 
A bit short ? Do you know how many hours you have played it at all for the moment ? Is there a sort of timer in the game ?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 4, '17, 2:13 pm 
The Switch has a “played for X hours or more” list in each player profile. For Odyssey, it says “10 or more” so I assume I played between 10-11 hours to beat Bowser.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 6, '17, 10:58 am 
Ah ok ! Thanks for the hints ! Hard to telle exactly but it's a good mark to tell more or less !
It''s not too long BUT as you said before, you are far from the end with all the moons ! :)

Page 4 of 4  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4